Looking for something to do in Southern California?
You don't need us to tell you that Southern California is the perfect place for a family vacation. There's plenty of options to make mom, dad, and the kids happy!
- Venice Beach- Close to Los Angeles, Venice Beach has blocks of interesting shops with a unique blend of T-shirts, snacks, art and more. Located on the boardwalk of the beach, it is also home to Muscle Beach and many thrilling street performers.
- Santa Monica- Santa Monica known for its beautiful beaches and fun pier that includes a Roller Coaster and Ferris Wheel can be a lot of fun for kids and adults. Montana Ave is home to boutique shops and the 3rd Street Promenade remains a top destination. Check out Marmalades for a nice healthy lunch!
- Malibu- Beautiful Malibu has breathtaking scenery from above the cliffs- Check out Malibu Country Mart for some premium shopping to see how the ”others” live!
- Dana Point- South Orange County is home to many quaint beach towns. VRBO’s are usually available in the area nesteled in the hills above the ocean. Check out the unique beach in the area that allows for RVs and camping- yes, camping on the beach!
- Laguna Beach- If you like boutique shopping, Laguna is for you. Enjoy the many sights along South Coast Highway- shopping, food, and beach volleyball. Browse the many boutiques, clothing stores, and galleries along the many blocks of charming stores
- Newport Beach- Visit Balboa to experience the beach life! Rent a bike, play some games, or ride the ferris wheel at the fun zone. Charter a boat to go fishing, whale watching or board a ferry to explore nearby Catalina Island.
- Theme Parks- Universal Studios Hollywood, Disneyland and Disney California Vacation, and Knotts Berry Farm remain to destinations for family entertainment.